E-ODIN - Diskussionsthread

Antworten
Opa-Peter
Roller: E-Odin 2.0
PLZ: 49393
Re: E-ODIN - Diskussionsthread

Beitrag von Opa-Peter »

Nabend,
habe Gestern erfolgreich neuen TÜV bekommen ohne Mängel.
Das Licht musste ich aber im Vorfeld schon deutlich tiefer einstellen da ich bei Fahrten im Dunkeln die Vögel in den Bäumen geweckt habe. :D
Ansonsten ist alles bis auf Stoßdämpfer und Rücklicht/ Bremslicht/ Blinker Hinten Original.
Der Prüfer war recht Neugierig denn er hatte so ein Moped noch nie gesehen.
Gruß
Peter

Pinky
Roller: e-Odin
PLZ: 495xx

Beitrag von Pinky »

Hi Opa-Peter,

Glückwunsch. Bin nächste Woche dran. Mal sehen was mein Prüfer sagt. :D

Gruß

DrTom
Roller: Dayi e-odin 3.0 10kw (Thelmoco Farsta 10000)
PLZ: OX1 4
Land: anderes Land

Beitrag von DrTom »

DrTom hat geschrieben:
Mo 18. Dez 2023, 21:27
MB73 hat geschrieben:
Mo 18. Dez 2023, 13:34

Hallo DrTom,

das Lila Kabel ist bei meiner E Odin 3 10kw auch so.
Sieht aus wie einfach durchgeschnitten.
Thank you MB73 and also Miguello80.

It is good to know the cable is the same as on another 10kw e-odin.. So I can cross It off the list of possible causes of the issue. Much appreciated. I will try to take better photos in future! Now I will carry on dismantling and test for a fried MOSFET. Will keep you posted.
Hello again. It has been a long time since my last post because the weather has only just got better here in the UK, which meant I wasn't able to do any work on the bike. I finally took the battery out and tested the resistance on the eodin 3.0 controller. Seemed fine between phase and ground (about 5 kOhms). That's ok right?

I was wondering what the resistance to the hub should be between two phase cables (when detached). It seems there is hardly any resistance at all. Is that correct?

I'm still have no idea what is wrong with the bike, the display does not work when I turn the key (no power, nothing) but does light up when I use the fob, but the motor makes a slight grinding noise. Any help diagnosing the problem is very appreciated.

Antworten

Zurück zu „Dayi Motors“